Gold N Heart Direct a division of Gold N Heart Jewelers Inc., is dedicated to delighting you with your jewelry purchase and our services. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase from Gold N Heart Direct, we will be happy to accept your returned merchandise and issue a full refund as long as the jewelry has not been altered in any way, and it is within fifteen days from when the order was shipped.
Please note the following terms that apply to your return:
• Alterations: Engraved, resized, altered, or damaged jewelry will not be accepted in any way.
• Unworn Condition: The item(s) must be returned the same condition as they were shipped. Scratched, misshaped, bent, or damaged jewelry will not be accepted for refund or exchange. Refunds will be processed after inspection of returned merchandise.
• Shipping charges: Shipping/ insurance fees are not refundable. Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
• Returns must be shipped back within fifteen days of the original shipping date.
• Return original receipt with returned merchandise.
• All/ any original tags must be attached.
• All/ any certificates and packaging must be returned with the item.
• All returns must be insured with shipping.
• No personalized, custom made or specially ordered jewelry is returnable.
• Credit card purchases will be credited back to the original credit card once a proper inspection to verify that no alterations have been made.
Steps for a return:
1. Call Gold N Heart Direct at (805) 583-4320 or (805) 578-0447 to get help from our staff regarding returning shipments, to notify us of the return, and to get the correct address to ship your item.
2. Secure your jewelry inside the original jewelry box. Make sure to include all packaging, including any protective wrapping. Don’t forget to include any warranty cards or certificates that may have come with your package. If possible, place the box inside a FedEx plastic shipping bag to protect against tampering. Then place it all inside a secure cardboard shipping box. If possible, use the original shipping box that your order was shipped in. you can also use a box from your local Post Office or FedEx office. Secure the package with proper mailing or shipping tape.
3. Write your order number (this is found on your receipt – example “1002333”) on the box next to your shipping address.
4. Ship the item by registered U.S. mail or other reliable shipping company, fully insured for the value of the item. Ensure that there is a tracking number for the package and that a delivery signature is required.
In order to protect the package against possible theft, please do not write Gold N Heart Direct, jewelry, rings, diamonds or any other word which might hint at the value of the package. Gold N Heart Direct cannot be responsible for any return shipping losses.
Gold N Heart Direct warrants its jewelry products against defects in workmanship and material and will conduct repairs and / or replace any side diamonds or gems absolutely free to you, for up to two years from date of purchase, provided the mounting has been cleaned and inspected at least every six months by an authorized representative of Gold N Heart Jewelers. For our customers that live out of the area, you can either send in the jewelry for inspection or have arrangements made to have your jewelry inspected by a qualified local jeweler. As a result of normal or excessive ware on the mounting, repair work may be required to prevent the loss of any diamond or gemstone. In this case, you will be charged a repair fee for preventative work. The warranty does not cover any incidental, accidental or consequential damages.
The benefits of this warranty shall not apply should the purchaser have the piece of jewelry worked on by any other jeweler other than Gold N Heart Direct. This warranty does not cover diamonds or gems that were purchases elsewhere and set into our mounting.
Engagement ring center diamond warranty
Due to the positioning of center diamonds set elevated on engagement ring mountings and their vulnerability to strike or be struck by other objects, this warranty does not cover center diamonds or other similar set gems that have dislodged from their mounting or chipped. This type of accidental occurrence should be covered by a separate insurance policy. Please consult your insurance agent for proper coverage or ask your sales representative for a recommended insurance company.
We only sell bracelets that are made of substantial weight and fine workmanship that we believe will stand that test of time. Due to the fragility of precious metals and the tendency of bracelets to be caught or pulled by other objects, we cannot warrant bracelets against loss, or link breakage. As for diamond or gemstone loss, we retain the right to charge for replacement if we deem necessary, but we have a tendency to replace gems for no charge as long as the warranty card has been maintained and the bracelet checked at least every six months.
Although we take steps to ensure that data on the website is always accurate, some information provided by outside manufacturers or other third parties may not be correct. In some cases, our automated online processing system may display incorrect prices. We reserve the right to make corrections to the data on our site once we have been made aware of any errors and we are not able to, or obliged to, honor any invalid or incorrect prices or data. All prices are updated on a regular basis due to metal prices and market fluctuations and prices can and will change without notice.
Any/all designs on this site cannot be copied, recreated, or redesigned in any way by anyone other than Gold N Heart Jewelers, Inc.
Gold N Heart Financing Options:
Gold N Heart wants to work with you to help you give that special someone in your life the perfect piece of jewelry that truly expresses your love. For that reason, we have created several customized financing options to help make your buying easier.
We offer the Wells Fargo Jewelry Advantage credit card*. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. We offer six and twelve month special financing options as well as special holiday promotions. With zero down payments required, these options are sure to help anyone on a budget.
*The Wells Fargo Jewelry Advantage® credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. Ask for details.
Another option we offer is an in store layaway program with a minimum deposit and low monthly payments.
Call, email or stop in today! Email us for the required information.
• Must be 18 years or older
• We will need your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you.
• We will ask to see your drivers’ license or other form of I.D.